RadCalc: The first independent Dosimetric verification software supporting both conventional and IMRT treatment plans. Save valuable time and resources with all of these advanced features:
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- 3D Off Axis calculations for wedged and non-wedged fields
- VMAT Support
- 3D Dose Volume for Brachy
- Cyberknife Cones and MLC
- IMRT support
- Compensator Based IMRT support
- Superficial Calculations
- Plan Comparison Feature
- Enhanced Dynamic Wedge support
- Diode Support
- MLC Support
- Import from RTP systems
- Export to Verify and Record systems
- Beams Eye View Display
- Dose point calculations
- Customizable Dose Volume Average Around the Point of Interest
- Automated importing of physics data
- Copy calculations from within patient database
- Hardcopy output for billing and patient documentation
- Multiple platform support: PC's, Workstations, and NT.
- Easy installation. Free Physics data setup service available with full phone support.
- Easy to use: Just ask our growing family of satisfied clients!
- EZ Calc - For simple calculations
- Supports all types of Linacs
- Proven import/export reliability
Designed by a Physicist for Physicists, Dosimetrists, and other providers to save valuable time and resources.
- RadCalc is indicated for utilization in a radiation therapy department for the determination of monitor units and the calculation of dose at points of interest for either photon or electron beams. RadCalc's monitor units can be used to validate the monitor units determined by the primary radiation therapy planning system or used for treatment. In addition, RadCalc allows for the import of the treatment planning data through several different methods while also possessing the capability to export to a departments Verify and Record system.
IMRT TREATMENT PLAN SUPPORT
FDA 510(k) cleared in May of 2000, RadCalc's IMRT utility allows the user to perform an independent MU or point calculation for Step and Shoot and Sliding Window IMRT treatment plans. The IMRT computation is performed utilizing a modified Clarkson scatter integration along with a Head Scatter algorithm to improve accuracy. The MLC leaf sequence patterns can be imported into RadCalc through various mechanisms. The computation is then completed using this information. For more information on this utility, click here.
DICOM RT SUPPORT
FDA cleared, this feature allows the user to transfer *beam setup information, block outlines, and MLC leaf positions to RadCalc via DICOM RT. *Beam setup information includes Machine, Energy, Wedge, Gantry, Collimator, and Couch angles along with Jaw settings.
FDA cleared, RadCalc allows the user to import from treatment planning systems and export to verify and record systems either static or dynamic MLC leaf sequences. RadCalc has been demonstrated to successfully transfer 120 leaf fields. The MLC leaf patterns are viewable within RadCalc's MLC Data tab.
ENHANCED DYNAMIC WEDGE SUPPORT
FDA cleared, RadCalc supports Enhanced Dynamic Wedges. The details of the method RadCalc uses to determine wedge factors and MU for EDW based computations are available by demonstration. Please click on the "Contacts" link to schedule a demonstration.
Beams Eye View Display
Click on thumbnail to view larger image.
BEV Display: Displays treatment field with blocks, wedge orientation, and Off Axis Point for visual localization.